Frequently Asked Questions
How do I submit a Player Support ticket?
Click on the blue button on the lower right-hand corner of the page.
Which games are still supported and where can I find them?
- Batman: Shadows Edition
- Batman: The Enemy Within
- Batman: The Telltale Series
- Hector: Badge of Carnage
- Puzzle Agent
- Puzzle Agent 2
- Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People
- Tales of Monkey Island
- Telltale Texas Hold’em
- The Wolf Among Us
- Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventure
Where can I find information about unsupported games?
- Minecraft Story Mode
- The Walking Dead Series
- Tales from the Borderlands
- 7 Days to Die
I’m having trouble downloading my Batman episodes. What should I do?
- Mobile – If you purchased the individual episodes separately:
- Make sure your device is logged into the same account you used to make your initial purchase.
- Download and install the free Episode 1 base app from the App/Play Store.
- Launch the game app and tap Episodes.
- Tap the ‘Buy’ button for one of the episodes you have previously purchased. For example, if you purchased Episode 2 separately, tap the ‘Buy’ button for Episode 2.
- Proceed through the entire purchase path. Check again that your device is logged into the correct Apple account, enter your account password, and tap Buy when you are prompted to.
- After the purchase is completed, you will receive message stating that you already own the content and if you would like to download it again for free.
- Tap OK. That episode will change from ‘Buy’ to ‘Get.’ Please tap the ‘Get’ button to begin downloading that episode.
- Follow the same steps to restore other episodes you previously purchased, and download all the episodes at once.
- Mobile – If you purchased the original Multi-Pack (Episode 2-5 only):
- Make sure your device is logged into the same Apple account you used to make your initial purchase.
- Completely close the game app and shut down your device for 5 minutes.
- Restart your device and launch the game.
- Go into the Episodes menu and tap Restore.
- If that fails, try switching to another network with a stronger internet connection.
- If the issue persists, delete the game app and shut down your device for 5 minutes. Please note this will remove your save data.
- Restart your device and download the free Episode 1 base app again from the App/Play Store.
- Launch the game and try tapping the Restore button again.
- Once the download begins, do the same for all the episodes and download them simultaneously.
- Uninstall any Telltale Batman demos that you have on your PC.
- Disable OneDrive or any other cloud-saving mechanisms on your machine.
- Also check to ensure that Windows 10 Controlled Folder Access is disabled.
- Uninstall and reinstall the game.
- Update the game with the latest patch.
- Launch the game.
- Send in a support ticket by clicking on the blue button on the lower right-hand corner of the page.
I can’t log into my Telltale account from within the game.
- If you are unable to log into your Telltale account from within the game, try logging in from the website (telltale.com).
- Ensure that you are using the correct password.
- If you are able to login in from the website and not the game, send us a support ticket by clicking on the blue button on the lower right-hand corner of the page.
I can’t import my Batman cloud save from season 1 to season 2.
- Remove Batman: A Telltale Series from your device.
- Reload Batman: The Enemy Within.
- Select Continue Story.
Note: If this doesn’t work, make sure to disable OneDrive or any other cloud-saving mechanisms on your machine. Also check to ensure that Windows 10 Controlled Folder Access is disabled. The Telltale Games will not work if they are being installed/saved to a location outside of your local My Documents directory.
Note: If you still encounter issues importing your save, choose New Story. Upon doing so, the game will prompt you with the choices from season 1 so that your game can start with context.
My game isn’t saving my progress.
- You may have had a free demo installed on your machine. If so, delete the demo and any cloud save (Steam cloud included) tied to that demo. Reinstall the game. Play through a save point so that it creates a new save.
- Disable OneDrive or some other cloud-saving feature on your machine that is installing the game to the cloud. Disable it and reinstall the game. Play through a save point so that it creates a new save.
- Disable Windows 10 Controlled Folder Access, which is preventing the game from installing to the desired directory. Disable it and reinstall the game. Play through a save point so that it creates a new save.
Can I transfer my game to another platform?
No, licenses are specific to their platform. You will need to purchase a separate version of the game if you want it on a different platform. Telltale Player Support cannot transfer games between platforms or provide codes for other platforms.
How do I delete my Telltale Games account?
Please submit a player support ticket using the button below. This will prevent you from posting in the forums or accessing you cloud saves. This deletion is permanent and cannot be reversed.
Where are the legacy forums located?
For games that support ‘rewinding’, how do I rewind an episode so that I can change my choices?
- Launch the game and select Play.
- Select Change Save Slot to ensure you are on the save file you want to use, or to copy your existing slot onto a new slot.
- Go back to Play menu, switch to the episode you want to play, and select Rewind at the bottom.
- Select the checkpoint you want to start at.
I can’t verify my Telltale account or change my password
- A verification email will be sent to the email address registered to your Telltale account. This email will include a link to either verify your account or change your password.
- After clicking and opening this link, you may find the ‘@’ symbol in your email address to be displaying as a string of characters (usually %20 or %40) in your browser’s address bar. If this is the case, please copy the URL from the email and paste it directly into your browser’s address bar. You can also change the string of characters back into the @ symbol. This will allow you to access the link.
- Please note you must be at least 18 years of age to verify your account. However, you do not need a verified account to play our games, see your choices, or use our in-game cloud saving.
My Steam-purchased game is asking for a Telltale account login
- If you receive a Telltale Log In pop up when launching the game through Steam, please quit the game and restart your Steam Client.
- After Steam has finished re-opening, click Play on the game from your Steam Library. Before you click on the ‘Click To Continue’ screen, try waiting 5 minutes, then click to continue to the main menu.